Our first podcast! (the embedded Podcast player is at bottom of post)
Whilst dropping off some new stock of V2 Sponges to BikeSafe London, I pulled up a chair and had a coffee with long time Met Police Motorcyclist and BikeSafe London co-ordinator Sgt Mick Cheeseman.
The questions I asked:
- Does the ever harder Bike Licence test actually make better riders?
- Have you ever been surprised at the lack of skills shown to you on a BikeSafe training day?
- What are the aims of BikeSafe?
- Is there a point at which Motorcyclists don’t need to learn any more?
- Does riding on track perform a role in enhancing skills?
- Have you ridden an Electric bike – and what do you think of them?
- London; what are the specific problems for bikers?
- The Law; what’s coming next we should look out for as bikers?
- Mind Control – what would you make car drivers do!?
- Mind Control – what would you make bikers do!?
Mick, like all the BikeSafe team, like to be thought of as bikers first and policemen second. I can’t deny that the passion for motorcycles, and for sharing potentially life saving skills are obvious in abundance amongst their team.
To learn more about Bikesafe London, or to book a course checkout their website:
If you book a ride, you’ll probably also get a free V2 Sponge in your goody bag!